Over 3,000 of Royal projects the King Bhumibol started for us make good samples for living well as human as those poor must have like the others. Not many people acknowledge of the “Before” scenes of those areas of the projects, when they popped with all information of success.
Believe me, the King saw them both Before & After, and much better than anyone, he knew the triumph of what he started. *Pra Maha Kasat literally means great warrior [Kasat – Hindi = warrior/soldier]. The King Bhumibol made his great triumph over poverty of most of the nation.
MThai English, gratefully introduce you the pictures of Before & After of 9 Royal Projects the King Bhumibol Made Them Happen as below.
And be their guests to witness the great triumph in the 9 places.
1. Chang-Hua-Mun Royal Initiative Project1. Chang-Hua-Mun Royal Initiative Project
Location : 5, Khao Krapuk, Tha Yang, Phetchaburi Province.
(Covering 0.4 square kilometer)
Tel. : +66 032- 472701
Hours : 9am.-4pm. Daily
Before : Unwanted lands of damaged soil condition and rain shadow.
After : Demonstrations of crop, local fruit, livestock and dairy farming with sustainable and renewable power experiment.
2. Angkhang Royal Agricultural Station2. Angkhang Royal Agricultural Station
Location : Ban Khum Village, M.5 Mae ngon Sub district, Fang, Chiang Mai Province
(Covering 3.18 square kilometer)
Tel : +66 053 – 450107
Before : Illegal opium cultivation among the hill tribes.
After : The station of agricultural researches of local-cold-area fruits, flowers and vegetables; raspberries, peaches, plums, kiwis, and strawberries, carrots, Brussels sprouts, carnations and roses.
3. The Khlong Lat Pho Floodgate Project3
Location : Khlong Lat Pho Flood Gate, Samutprakarn Province
Before : Once a canal linking to the Chao Phraya River, became shallow and unless. *Lat ลัด means shortcut.
After : – Relieve flooding problems.
– Offer the living of happy and harmonize with nature to both Bangkok and metropolitan areas.
4. Khao Hin Sorn Royal Development Study Centre4. Khao Hin Sorn Royal Development Study Centre
Location : 7 M. 2, Khao Hin Sorn District, Phanomsarakam, Chachoengsao Province .
(Covering 3.03 square kilometer)
Tel : + 66 055- 49823
Before : Once a sandy soil area, where became worse of repeatedly solo planting of cassava with lacking of water.
After : Fertile soil with lush of forest and water, where the research center built there is serving the community; training of soil improvement and cropping techniques.
5. The Nature Education Center for Mangrove Conservation and Ecotourism
Location : Soi Nat Monta Sewi Ko, Tambon Samet, Amphoe Mueang Chonburi Province
Tel : +66 383 – 98268
Before : Destroyed land
After : Over 2,000 meter-bridge around the mangrove conservation protecting the animals and plants in the area.
6. Khun Dan Prakarnchon Dam Project due to Royal6. Khun Dan Prakarnchon Dam Project due to Royal
Location : Rural Road 5028, Na Hin Lat, Pakphli, Nakhon Nayok Province (Covering 0.0591328 square kilometer)
Tel : +66 3738 – 4334, +66 3738 – 4208-9
Before : Nakhon Nayok was suffered from repeated floods and droughts.
After : – Reduce damage from flooding.
– Water and food supply for agricultural irrigation and the communities.
– Tourism and natural scenery.
7. The Royal-initiated Laem Phak Bia Environmental Study, Research, and Development Project (LERD)
Location : Laem Phak Bia Sub-district, Ban Laem District, Phetchaburi
Tel : +66 032 – 441265
Before : Once a neglect areas of mangrove with untreated wastewater.
After : A nice eco-tourism mangrove worth a visit.
8. Kung Krabaen Bay Royal Development Study Center
Location : Khlong Khut Sub-district, Tha Mai District, Chanthaburi Province (Covering 6.4 square kilometer)
Tel : +66 393 69216-8
Before : Once a degraded forest
After : Kung Krabaen Bay Royal Development Study Center offers natural ecosystem of mangrove and forest.
9. Naruebodindrachinta Reservoir
Location : 1777 M.8 Keang din saw District, Nadi, Prachinburi Province.
(Covering 26 square kilometer))
Tel : +66 037- 629281
Before : Once a flooding area
After : – Reduce loss of repeated floods.
– Main reservoir for agriculture
Follow us on MThai English Facebook