Asian dogs have become hot breeds among Westerners nowadays, considered getting some of them home for good. The breeds are varied in different types of climate and geography.
Many of them are furry fluffy cotton balls, which looked cuddling-like toys come with wet pink tongues and wagging cute tails alive. Yet, not all of them live well in most of the cold weather parts of Europe and America.
It’s what so many people from cold places seeking a good breed of dogs from Asia would rather be aware of if their physical qualifications will be good in their homes’ weather.
MThai English has got 10 Asian fluffy dogs love living in Cold weather for you.
#1 Chow Chow
– from Northern China where the average lowest climate is -40 C
#2 Shih Tzu
– from Tibet where the average lowest climate is -20 C
#3 Shiba Inu
– a thick haired breed from Japan, where the average lowest climate is approx 0.6 C.
– named for the province of Akita in northern Japan, where is average lowest at 0.6 C.
#5 Shikoku/ Mikawa Inu
– from Shikoku, Japan, where average lowest climate is 0.6 C
#6 Korean Jindo
– from Jindo, South Korea, where the average lowest climate is -4 C.
– from South Korea, where the average lowest climate is -5 C.
– from North Korea, where the average lowest climate is -13 C.
#9 Tibetan Terrier
– from Tibet, where the average lowest climate is -20 C.
#10 Tibetan Spaniel
– from the Himalayan mountains of Tibet, where the average lowest climate is – 38 C.
You may like >>> 26 Asian Dog Breeds
Follow us on MThai English Facebook !!!