Thailand summer is wonderful the same ways as others are. Just forget about the 40°C heat for a while when there are nice floras blooming around us. Japan has pink cherry blossom blooming in the Springs as well as many spots around the world have. Thailand also got the hot summers painted with its own floras.
The plants are offering great colorful scenery of Thailand’s summer days, since the flowers are growing well in the tropical weather, where many find this country is a paradise.
Not recommended going out there to appreciate the plants right now, wait until the heat a bit dropped off.
MThai English has brought 9 of plants boasting their floras only in summers.
#1 Golden Shower or Koon, Thailand’ national flower cheering up our days with their pretty yellow cute little flowers in wreaths found along the highways.
#2 Apple Blossom or Rainbow Shower (ต้นชัยพฤกษ์)
– Found in India and South East Asia.
#3 Pink Shower (ต้นกัลปพฤกษ์)
– The auspicious plant of Khon Kaen province and it’s also the provincial flower of Ratchaburi province.
#4 Pink Trumpet (ต้มชมพูพันธุ์ทิพย์)
– Found in South America and Central America. Pink trumpet’s flowers looked similar to cherry blossoms or Sakura of Japan.
#5 Golden Bell or Tree of Gold (ตาเบบูญ่าเหลืองหรือต้นเหลืองปรีดิยาธร)
– Its origin is in Central America and West Indies. The flowers are blooming in every February and March.
#6 Flamboyant or Royal Poinciana (ต้นหางนกยูงฝรั่ง)
– One of species of flower plants among bean families.
#7 Queen’s Flower or Pride of India (ต้นอินทนิลน้ำ)
– One of the by-river plants, found in Thailand. It’s named the provincial plant of Ranong and Sakon Nakhon province.
#8 Salao (ต้นเสลา)
– Found in forests of Northeastern Thailand, Isan. It’s the provincial tree of Nakhon Sawan province.
#9 Indian cork (ต้นปีบ)
– It’s a medical or herbal plant offering cures of tuberculosis, asthma, and high blood pressure symptom.
Follow us on MThai English Facebook!!!