The Walking Dead’s fans are having a celebration for this Zombie Day (8 October 2014)?
Not a problem. Those ‘walkers’ would not very care about it. What they care is only your brains. Why do they only like our brains? There are many of facts written about zombies. Some of facts about zombies many fans of them might have not known. MThai Inter has grabbed some of them for the fans. (Source – www.umich.edu)
October 8th is World Zombie Day.
2. The word “zombie”
is related to the African word nzambi, which means “god.” The Grand Serpent, the “Le Grand Zombi,” was the father of all “laos,” or other gods, and appeared in the shape of a python.
3. There are basically two theories on the origin of zombies:
1) A cursed person dies and returns as a zombie.
2) A person contracts a virus or is exposed to radiation.
4. Mummies are not usually regarded as zombies…
because while zombies are in a constant state of decay, mummies are on purpose physically preserved.
5. According to zombie lore…
the only way to kill a zombie is to damage its brain or cut off its head.
6. Because viruses are not independent living organisms…
and need a living organism to reproduce, a “zombie virus” could be considered a misnomer because zombies are generally thought to be dead.
7. While vampires are fast, strong, difficult to kill,
relatively intelligent, and able to regenerate, zombies are slow, rather weak, easy to kill, and dumb. Any wound or damage they receive is permanent. So, in a fight between a zombie and vampire, the vampire would most likely win.
Zombies or Walkers are hardly visiting you alone. They normally come in a pack of 2 – 3 corpses. Ouch !!
Why not check this note out to survive them?
Experts note that in order to survive a zombie attack, it is imperative to follow a few guidelines:
1) do not take shelter in a vehicle in which you do not have the keys.
2) do not leave weapons out for zombies to find.
3) do not give your only weapon to an out of control person.
4) do not retreat to your basement without supplies.
5) do not get surrounded by zombies, especially in an elevator.
6) do not let personal emotions and anger impede survival.
The Walking Dead Season 5 is coming. Enjoy it !!!