Travelling to Thailand is time for sunbathing, they said. Ouch !!! my back burned like hell, one can experience the strong sunlight in Thailand this way. Most of the days, 363 days, each month and year, in Thailand are sunny days, seems to be a paradise for the sunlight and beach lovers. Why don’t we get prepared before lying on the beach? Not only the sunbathing lotion, but the food we take. To survive Thailand’s sunbeam wisely should be taking care of the skin by some of fruits and veggie. Check this out for your happy sunny days in Thailand, since the sun has no mercy.
1. Tomato – Lycopene protects UV and even creates pro-collagen.
2. Orange-ones; carrot, sweet potato, Green-ones; spinach, broccoli etc. – Beta carotene protects UV.
3. Cabbage – Lutein slows down the eyes damage from UV.
4. Berry fruit, Black Currant, kiwi – Vitamin C slows down the wrinkle from UV.
5. Green tea – Polyphenols and Catechins protect UV and cancer.
6. Dark Chocolate – Antioxidants protect UV and skin cancer.
7. Water – Anti-wrinkle, reduce scars and protect UV.
8. Salmon – Omega 3 and Antioxidants slow down the wrinkle from UV.
9. Brazil nut – Selenium protects UV. The skin with high Selenium is stronger than the less one.
10. Wheat germ, grains, sunflower oil, corn oil – Vitamin E reduces skin damage from UV.